Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I've Done All That I Can

Welcome, my friends!  Today is Wednesday, February 20, 2013 and I have done all that I can to get the new novel, The Thorium Endeavor by Joel Wilson (ME!) out there and available for you all to enjoy.  

The book may be ready sometime tonight but I can't guarantee it.  Amazon, Createspace and Barnes & Noble are at the controls now and I am just waiting on them to do their thing.  If it isn't ready tonight, it will be tomorrow and I will post the various links on my blogsites and websites as soon as I receive them.  I will also announce the release of The Thorium Endeavor on social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+,Chimein, Tumblr and Pinterest then too.  I will list if with Smashwords in the next few days as well. That may turn into a full days work for me, but I will survive and The Thorium Endeavor will be available on Smashwords too.

I know that many of you have told me that you are anxiously waiting for it become available and it will be in just a few short breath's.  Thank you for your encouragement and your patience.  It is my hope that this book will be a big hit and I am certain that with the help of my faithful followers it will.  

Please, help me to get the word out to the rest of the web?  I do appreciate each of you very much.  Without you, I would have nothing to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment