Monday, February 11, 2013

The Mind Doth Wander

Happy Monday to you all! I know that many of you have been regretting this day's coming, but it's here and the best you can do with it is to put a smile on your face and bend over and take it. Go ahead. It's coming anyway so you might as well get it over with. The sooner you do it, the sooner better times will come.

Let's see......I have less than a week, according to my schedule to complete my newest novel. Up to this point, I have been calling it The Thorium Endeavor, but I am considering changng the name just in time for publication. My goal date to have it availble for everyone to read is this coming Sunday, February 17, 2013. I'll keep you all informed as to the acutal title, but for now, just get ready for The Thorium Endeavor.

This book is full of action and adventure. The story is based on the life of the worlds most dangerous spy, Agent 355. Be prepared to be thrilled at her encounters with the worlds most deadly terrorists. That's correct, I said she. This story is about a heroine in the not too distant future. She is unlike any heroine we have seen up to now.

Like I said in the title of this blog, my mind doth wander today. MS is playing with my mind today and it is difficult for me to keep focused, so I'm going to keep this short.

I will update this blog later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment