Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Take your golf game to a new level!!

Howdy Folks! 

I just finished my workout for today and am I tired?!  Man! Wow! I am completely worn out after that.  I am not a body builder by any stretch of your imagination but I do try to stay somewhat in shape.  I'm a golfer, not a PGA professional or you would have heard about me by now.  No I tend to keep the sport honest and enjoyable by letting the pro's have all the money and glory.  I just play a couple of rounds a month on local courses.   Tiger Woods told me that he's thankful I'm not on the tour.  That's alright, Tiger.  You can have all the money and big Nike sponsorships you can carry.  I'll just play for the love of the game.

Well, there is snow on the ground right now but golfing weather is not far away.  So, I am concentrating my workouts to help improve my game.

How about you? Are you a golfer who would like to play as good as the pro's do?  There are lot's of coach's who can help you and many video's on the internet that will help as well.  I've seen a lot of these video's and gotten some really good advice.  When you watch the video's you can't take everything you see as the right thing to fix your game.  Everyone is different and everyone trains in different ways.  But I've found a video that reveals the truth about how the pro's train so that they can hit the ball to Mars.  Yeah.  I thought you would want in on that kind of knowledge so I've included the video just for you in today's blog.  Watch it!  Maybe you will find something of value there.  Enjoy!


Well there you have it. My golfing tip for the day. I hope you find it helpful.
As always I thank you for coming. Please leave any comments or suggestions in the comments section, below.

I hope to see you soon. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment